Sunny Classic Tee
LIMITED EDITION ARCHIVE PRINT BY Yashika P
Free shipping over Rs. 3000. Free returns & exchanges. COD Not Available for Pre-Orders.
A staple organic tee. Probably the softest, most sustainable tee you'll ever have.
- 100% Organic Cotton Slub Jersey
- The models are wearing sizes M (Height 5'11ft/180cm) & XXXL (Height 5'10ft/178cm)
- Colour: Slate Grey
- Carbon Footprint: 4.0 kilos
- Carbon Offset: 12.0 kilos
FYI, that's 300% offset of the footprint.
- Water Saved: 121.42 litres
FYI, Organic Cotton uses 90% less water compared to conventional cotton.
- Trees Planted: 3 trees for every single product sold
FYI, No Nasties has already planted over 100,000+ trees around the world.
PRINT DESIGNED BY: Yashika P
TEE DESIGNED BY: Our all-women design team in our beautiful studio in Goa
MARKETED BY: No Nasties Pvt Ltd, House 62, Hillside D'souza Residency, Arpora, Goa 403507
MANUFACTURED BY: Rajlakshmi Cotton Mills, 234/3A A.J.C Bose Road Kolkata 700020.
DATE OF MANUFACTURE: Oct 2023
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: India
- Phone: +91 93227 08342
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Free shipping above Rs.3000
- Ships in 90 days
- Returns accepted within 15 days of delivery for store credit or exchange
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- Ships in 90 days
- Unfortunately, we don't accept international returns or exchanges
You deserve better.
Better Clothes. Better Planet.
100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton with no toxic dyes on it.
Better for your skin.
We remove 3X the CO2 we create. Footprint 4.0kg | Offset: 12.0kg.
We plant 3 trees for every product sold. 100,000+ trees so far!
No child labour, no forced worker exploitation, no farmer suicides.
Excellent value for such a cool and handsomely designed outfit!
3X offsets are the cherry on the cake. Definitely worth the price.
Lovely colour and simple timeless design. The softest cotton I’ve worn in a while.
Great fit. Lovely cut. Amazing feel.
So soft on your skin and no uncomfortable irritation or itch. Don't want to take it off!
The color, the fit, and most importantly the way it was made :-)