Indigo Unisex Reshirt
Made with 100% rescued & recycled fabrics.
Models are shown wearing different sizes.
The Re-incarnated shirt! Made from old No Nasties clothes, factory waste and overstock yarns, this shirt is truly circular. Hand-woven by artisans, hand-dyed with natural dyes, custom coconut shell buttons, and 100% compostable too. It's the most sustainable shirt ever.
- 100% Organic Cotton 100% Recycled Cotton
- Models are shown wearing different sizes.
- Colour: Indigo (Natural dyed)
- Carbon Footprint: 9.99 kilos
- Carbon Offset: 29.97 kilos
FYI, that's 300% offset of the footprint.
- Water Saved: 303.56 litres
FYI, Organic Cotton uses 90% less water compared to conventional cotton.
- Trees Planted: 3 trees for every single product sold
FYI, No Nasties has already planted over 100,000+ trees around the world.
DESIGNED BY: Our all-women design team in our beautiful studio in Goa
MARKETED BY: No Nasties Pvt Ltd, House 62, Hillside D'souza Residency, Arpora, Goa 403507
MANUFACTURED BY: Iro Iro & Shivam International, C-461, Siddarth Nagar, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017
DATE OF MANUFACTURE: 10.12.22
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: India
- Phone: +91 93227 08342
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Free shipping above Rs.3000
- Delivery within 7 to 10 days
- Returns accepted within 15 days of delivery for store credit or exchange, for non-sale items
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- Delivery within 3-4 weeks
- Unfortunately, we don't accept international returns or exchanges.
SALE: No returns or exchanges for items on sale.
The most sustainable shirt ever.
RESCUED. RECYCLED. REWOVEN. REBORN
Older No Nasties clothing and waste fabric from our factories are stripped to pieces, ready to be woven back to life.
We source overstock yarn leftover by other brands, and usually landfilled, to form the bulk of our Reshirt fabric.
Artisans from Jaipur then hand-weave the recycled strips & the overstock yarn into a re-incarnated avatar of the fabric.
The rewoven fabric is naturally dyed, cut to perfection and re-incarnated into the Reshirt. Can you hear it’s beating heart?
This indigo shirt was a little lighter in colour than in photos (which is to be expected with natural variations) and is a fantastic heavy textured fabric. Love the cool, vintage vibe!
Extremely comfy to wear out or even lounge in
Indigo Unisex Reshirt
Excellent value for such a cool and handsomely designed outfit!
3X offsets are the cherry on the cake. Definitely worth the price.
Lovely colour and simple timeless design. The softest cotton I’ve worn in a while.
Great fit. Lovely cut. Amazing feel.
So soft on your skin and no uncomfortable irritation or itch. Don't want to take it off!
The color, the fit, and most importantly the way it was made :-)