Mizar Wrap Skirt
Made with Organic Cotton in a Fair Trade factory.
The model is wearing a size S. Height 5ft 11in/180cm
Free shipping over Rs 3000. Free returns & exchanges. COD available.
Get wrapped in this organic cotton goodness.
- 100% Organic Cotton
- The model is wearing a size S. Height 5ft 11in/180cm
- Colour: Egret white with print
FYI, each & every product we make is Organic & Vegan.
- Carbon Footprint: 8.7 kilos
- Carbon Offset: kilos
FYI, the offset is 300% of the footprint.
- Water Saved: 265.6 litres
FYI, Organic Cotton uses 90% less water compared to conventional cotton.
- Trees Planted: 3 trees for every single product sold
FYI, No Nasties has already planted over 100,000+ trees around the world.
DESIGNED BY: Our all-women design team in our beautiful studio in Goa
MARKETED BY: No Nasties Pvt Ltd, House 62, Hillside D'souza Residency, Arpora, Goa 403507
MANUFACTURED BY: Rajlakshmi Cotton Mills, 234/3A A.J.C Bose Road Kolkata 700020.
DATE OF MANUFACTURE: Jan 2018
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: India
- Phone: +91 93227 08342
- Email: email@example.com
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Free shipping above Rs.3000
- Delivery within 7 to 10 days
- Returns accepted within 15 days of delivery for store credit or exchange, for non-sale items
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- Delivery within 3-4 weeks
- Unfortunately, we don't accept international returns or exchanges.
SALE: No returns or exchanges for items on sale or on bedsheets.
You deserve better.
Better Clothes. Better Planet.
100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton with no toxic dyes on it.
Better for your skin.
We remove 3X the CO2 we create. Footprint 8.7kg | Offset: kg.
We plant 3 trees for every product sold. 100,000+ trees so far!
No child labour, no forced worker exploitation, no farmer suicides.
Excellent value for such a cool and handsomely designed outfit!
3X offsets are the cherry on the cake. Definitely worth the price.
Lovely colour and simple timeless design. The softest cotton I’ve worn in a while.
Great fit. Lovely cut. Amazing feel.
So soft on your skin and no uncomfortable irritation or itch. Don't want to take it off!
The color, the fit, and most importantly the way it was made :-)
DID YOU KNOW?
All No Nasties clothes ever made can now be recycled, repurposed and reused. Old or new, torn or worn, doesn't matter. Nothing goes to waste.